Journey to Jameson

About Us

We are the Hayes family-- Brian, Gina, Owen and Jameson. Our son, Owen, is twelve years old and loves hunting and fishing with his dad and drumming in his two bands. We are so very proud of our new addition, Jameson Harper Hayes, the daughter and sister that completes our family.

I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted
me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
We witness a miracle every time a child enters
into life. But those who make their journey
home across time and miles, growing within
the hearts of those who wait to love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny and placed
among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, July 15, 2010

We Got our LOA!!!







We received our LOA (letter of Acceptance) on Tuesday, July 13th. These are photos of my family appeasing me by posing with said document. I don't know what all that Chinse writing said, but the LOA is the official response from the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) stating that they are approving our adoption of Jameson. The wait time for families to receive this document was told to me as 30-100 days-- we got it in 11 DAYS! I'm hoping and praying that this is setting a precedent with all things adoption. Pray for our baby girl and that we are able to bring her home as soon as possible.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment