Journey to Jameson

About Us

We are the Hayes family-- Brian, Gina, Owen and Jameson. Our son, Owen, is twelve years old and loves hunting and fishing with his dad and drumming in his two bands. We are so very proud of our new addition, Jameson Harper Hayes, the daughter and sister that completes our family.

I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted
me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
We witness a miracle every time a child enters
into life. But those who make their journey
home across time and miles, growing within
the hearts of those who wait to love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny and placed
among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson

Friday, December 10, 2010

Victorian Christmas at HBMS 2010




Mrs. Landers-Scott, the 7th grade English teacher at HBMS, puts on a Victorian Christmas Celebration each year, correlating with the study of Dickens and a research project.
The students receive a grade for coming in costumes from this period, don't know if I'd gotten Owen in one otherwise. I thought he looked so cute, had to snap some pictures before he left for school! I got to visit during Owen's class time, normally I'd been in class myself. There was lots of food, singing, dancing--I thought it was a great learning experience.
And Owen has declared that egg nog is pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment