Journey to Jameson

About Us

We are the Hayes family-- Brian, Gina, Owen and Jameson. Our son, Owen, is twelve years old and loves hunting and fishing with his dad and drumming in his two bands. We are so very proud of our new addition, Jameson Harper Hayes, the daughter and sister that completes our family.

I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted
me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
We witness a miracle every time a child enters
into life. But those who make their journey
home across time and miles, growing within
the hearts of those who wait to love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny and placed
among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last day in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China























Packing up for Guangzhou!! After breakfast, we did a stroll around outside. I forgot my camera, so no new China pix. But Jameson Harper is the star of the show so I didn't think everyone would care too much. She is napping now so we're going to take advantage of her down time to pack. Ready to get all of the other requirements done with so we can get our little angel home. Her daddy and brother are getting VERY antsy.
Love to you all, thanks for all of the sweet, sweet comments. She is one precious baby girl!!!


5 comments:

  1. She looks like she is all packed and ready to come home! I hope that you guys had a safe flight to your next destination. I can't wait to skype again..hopefully, we will make that happen this evening. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry home, Jameson...I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina....I LOVE looking at the pictures! Kason can't wait for me to get on the site to see what you put on her for the day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey make sure you put your return flight schedule so we can come bombard you at the airport!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels to all.....SHE IS A PRECIOUS GIFT FROM GOD...Bring her home to Alabama....she looks ready to come this way...!!! Jameson is "ALABAMA BOUND" Six days & counting....

    ReplyDelete