Journey to Jameson

About Us

We are the Hayes family-- Brian, Gina, Owen and Jameson. Our son, Owen, is twelve years old and loves hunting and fishing with his dad and drumming in his two bands. We are so very proud of our new addition, Jameson Harper Hayes, the daughter and sister that completes our family.

I prayed for this child,
and the Lord has granted
me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
We witness a miracle every time a child enters
into life. But those who make their journey
home across time and miles, growing within
the hearts of those who wait to love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny and placed
among us by God's very own hands.
~ Kristi Larson

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To all my peeps at home...

I have tears running down my face reading about the tears running down your faces! Thank you for all the sweet sweet things you've posted and so very much for your prayers. I can't describe how absolutely perfect she is! Everyone that had gone through this long adoption process told me that the minute you held your baby, all those years of waiting melted away. No doubt about it! God chose this baby for our family. His perfect plan and His perfect timing.
I can not wait for everyone to meet her!!! I'm pecking this out with one hand as i'm holding this sweet, sleeping baby in the other.
O, you'll be the first to hold her, I promise! I love you so much and missing you like crazy. Talk to you later tonight....

1 comment:

  1. His plan IS so perfect. I told you last week that this time this week you would forget all of that stress. I just knew this whole transition was going to go smoothly! Favor of The Lord, girl...it's all over you!! I can't wait for you to get home. I can't wait to hold that sweet baby girl.
    Tell Diane that I shared Jameson's pics with Dr. Szeto. He was so excited for all of you, and said he knows exactly where you are. He wants Diane to bring her by the office for him to see her when you get home.
    Hugs to all 3 of you and still prayers o'plenty. Love you! K

    ReplyDelete